BOSTON, June 5, 2017 – Duck Creek Technologies’ 2017 Product Suite release, announced today, further fuels P&C insurers’ ability to act on and react to market change and opportunity with speed. The new release includes core system and data functionality that increases efficiency and effectiveness through streamlined workflows, and gives users fast and easy access to actionable information.
“Today’s always-on environment has put new strains on insurers. They need solutions that help them keep pace and provide the products and experiences their customers expect,” said Patti Griffin, chief product officer, Duck Creek Technologies. “Increasingly, it is the carriers that meet those expectations quickly, consistently and cost-efficiently that will be the most successful. The right technology can make that possible.”
Duck Creek Product Suite 2017 provides new and enhanced solutions to help insurers answer the call to accelerate every business function to better meet customer and market demand.
- New Suite Feature: Duplicate Party Workstation improves customer data quality and expedites service by enabling insurers to quickly identify and link duplicate customer records collected by the Duck Creek system. Two levels of detail are presented, allowing the user to make rapid decisions and act on multiple matches at once.
Key speed- and experience-boosting enhancements in the Duck Creek 2017 release include:
- Duck Creek Policy expedites interactions between insurers and agents with the integration of Duck Creek Policy and Turnstile solutions streamlining ACORD PDF upload and conversion activity, making it easier for agents to upload quotes to carriers. Underwriters will now see detailed estimates of out-of-sequence policy changes before issuance. In addition, the Duck Creek Mobile Quoting Application was enhanced to include policy maintenance transactions, such as endorsements, available through the Duck Creek Anywhere API.
- Duck Creek Billing targets business requirements for inbound payments and refund preferences and delivers functionality to improve staff efficiency and implementation excellence. This release expands support for the most common electronic payment and refund methods and offers extended options for disbursement management, payee change approval and authorization, and override activity. For these industry-standard workflows, several new features and changes enable faster implementations.
- Duck Creek Claims latest updates put priority information at the claim handler’s finger tips with a contact card view of claim participants, recently accessed claims and eye-catching alerts. When managing claims across time zones, collaboration for claim staff and their customer is now optimized with time zone adaptive processes and information. Also with this release, expanded pre-configured content and integration for commercial lines is provided enabling faster implementations.
- Duck Creek Templates bureau circular subscription now includes integrated updates to Duck Creek Claims content for new or changed coverages, providing speed to market and ease of maintenance.
The Duck Creek Suite includes Duck Creek Policy, Duck Creek Billing, Duck Creek Claims, and Duck Creek Rating software. The configurable software is designed to work independently or as part of a combined approach to manage all aspects of the P&C insurance lifecycle. It can be deployed on premises or via Duck Creek On-Demand, a Software as a Service model. Additional solutions include Duck Creek Digital Engagement and Duck Creek Insights.
About Duck Creek Technologies
Duck Creek Technologies is a leading provider of comprehensive P&C insurance software and services for insurers of all sizes worldwide. Employing progressive technology, Duck Creek solutions enable insurers to optimize outcomes and enhance engagement through advanced digital and data capabilities and integrated functionality that can be delivered via the cloud or on premises.