For over 20 years, developers have been re-inventing the P&C insurance industry with innovative products and solutions ‘Made on Duck Creek!’
The submission deadline for this year’s Formation Hatch-a-Thon is now closed.
In an effort to bring our developer community together we’ve invited developers from around the world to participate in our first customer and partner Hatch-a-Thon at Formation ‘22. Idea submissions have been submitted and there will be 12 companies competing in this 36-hour accelerated program. Check back for more details.
Judging and Criteria
- Is your team’s idea novel? How different or original is the idea?
- How are tools and technology utilized?
- How does this idea enhance or advance products on the Duck Creek platform?
- Is it “New Way” compliant?
- What impact it could have on businesses, individuals and our industry?
- Is the idea realistic?
- Can the project be demonstrated?
- How well does your team’s project work?
- Registration for Formation ’22 will be waived for all team members (virtually or in-person).
- Each team needs to have at least one member representing the team in-person at Formation ’22.
- One in-person attendee will appear on a panel to answer questions from the judges during a VIP breakfast at Formation ’22.
- The winners will be announced during our closing ceremony by Duck Creek CEO, Mike Jackowski on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando Florida.