- Extended resource pool with access to 45,000 “Looker” inspector network across the U.S., Canada, & U.K.
- Static pricing model with an average Looker travel distance of 10 miles with no travel fees & flat inspection rates
- Improved customer experience through reduced turnaround time & tailored customer interactions
- Increased transparency through self-service technology and up-to-the-minute order information
- Decreased overhead through consolidating vendors for services spanning underwriting, claims, and custom tasking
WeGoLook combines technology with an on-demand workforce of over 45,000 Lookers to help businesses gather and validate information anytime, anywhere. Currently available in the U.S., Canada, and U.K., WeGoLook provides access to a network of over 45,000 on-demand field service resources. Integration with Duck Creek provides carrier clients access WGL’s network of on-demand resources, called “Lookers,” from directly within the Duck Creek Platform. By dispatching a Looker, Duck Creek users are able to obtain data, photos, videos, and measurements – anytime, anywhere, for a fixed rate. This information can be used to perform damage and liability triage, desk-adjusting for low- to mid-complexity claims, or asset risk analysis, helping carriers reduce both resourcing costs and turnaround times. Information is delivered directly back into the Duck Creek Platform within hours or days instead of weeks – increasing productivity and decreasing time to settlement. WeGoLook Lookers can also perform scene inspections for liability claims, automotive damage inspections, automotive claim scene investigations, document and asset pickup and delivery service, as well as site reports for underwriting information.
See WeGoLook’s Anywhere Enabled Integration in our Content ExchangeView All Partners