- Claimatic’s Plain English Business Rules provide end-user empowered assignment definition, testing and optimization without involving IT
- ↓ 22% operations cost means less manual effort and fewer reassignments
- ↑ 25% Net Promoter Score leads to insured satisfaction and first-time right resource
- ↓ 14% Policy churn – quick first contact, faster processing
Claimatic is a SaaS-based intelligent automated claims triage, routing, and assignment technology that instantly matches claims with optimal internal and external claims handling resources. Built to enhance existing claims management systems, the platform allows for the use of additional live dynamic data such as location tracking, license management, skill sets, calendar/availability, grouping, weighting, and unlimited custom datapoints to allow for more advanced claim routing and triage processes. Additionally, the platform allows this assignment and routing logic to be determined and tested by internal operations staff, allowing for faster changes to triage processes when they’re needed the most.
For Carriers with high volume and/or high complexity claim assignment needs, Claimatic performs the complex task of evaluating thousands of iterative decisions in seconds, reducing overall workload and cost.
Ideal use-cases best equipped for Claimatic
- Complex claim assignment processes that require considering additional factors such as geolocation, license validation, segmented skill sets, capacity/availability insights or other custom variables
- Carriers with unacceptably high claim reassignment percentages (typically over 5%)
- Claim routing workloads demanding fluid assignments that previously required substantial manual intervention or IT engagement for routing changes
- Post-CAT scenarios
Claimatic Product – Expanding & enhancing current Duck Creek Claims capabilities
- Ability to model routing changes/CAT planning
- Additional Vendor and IA firm segmentation options
- Additional data points able to be captured and utilized for decisioning
- Geofencing & geographic assignment capabilities