- Data Quality Management
The Solvency 2 reform brought about numerous constraints including increased volume of data, varying degrees of granularity, and stricter traceability requirements. Aréas needed an automated, transparent solution for data integrity and audit trails.
- Efficiency and Speed in Reporting
As regulatory constraints escalated, Aréas sought a modern, digital solution for Solvency 2 reporting to streamline processes and focus on core business.
- Dedicated Business Support
Implementing Solvency 2 required dedicated support to respond to new regulatory deadlines swiftly. Aréas needed solid technological and business support to produce first reports promptly and meet regulatory deadlines.
- Aréas adopted the latest Duck Creek Compliance for efficient Solvency 2 reporting, and to continue receiving the business support provided for Solvency 1.
- Duck Creek Compliance users have control over their data, and can perform quality and consistency checks throughout the reporting process.
- Swift transition to Solvency 2 regulations with Duck Creek Technologies, enabling the preparation of the first regulatory files in record time.
About The Customer
Aréas Assurances is an independent group composed of the mutual insurance companies Aréas Dommages and Aréas Vie. With €2 billion in assets under management and €500 million in revenue, Aréas governs over 1,300 agents and employees while also managing 500+ points of sale.
The Aréas Assurances Group represents the 7th largest network of insurance agents in France, with a strong presence throughout the country. The group is also a member of the AAM (Association Mutual Insurance Companies) and ROAM (Meeting of Mutual Insurance Organizations) and is one of the top mutual insurance companies in France.