We took an old insurance company that had very little market share and transformed what was a creaky, very manual, analog system and architecture into a very advanced digital platform within six months. Duck Creek was a key factor in this.
Saxon Motor & General Insurance
- Inefficient Legacy Systems
Saxon’s aging, largely manual legacy systems were costly, hindering meaningful growth and transformation.
- Limited Online Presence
Their “buy online” portal, while innovative, had limited functionality and only accounted for 1% of new business.
- Limited Local IT Resources
Maintaining the legacy infrastructure was challenging due to limited local IT talent.
- A modern insurance platform was implemented, focusing on enhancing user experience and operational efficiencies.
- Saxon transformed into a paperless, policyholder-first provider of smart insurance, significantly increasing its market share.
- Duck Creek Policy and Billing were implemented, offering a low-friction online engagement for policy shoppers and operational efficiencies for policy management.
News And Press Releases
- Saxon Insurance Adopts Duck Creek Insights for Enterprise Data & Analytics
- Saxon Insurance chooses Duck Creek Insights for Enterprise Data and Analytics
- Duck Creek Technologies Congratulates Saxon Insurance on Being Named a 2017 Celent Model Insurer Award Winner
About The Customer
Saxon Insurance is a direct-to-consumer insurer providing a range of insurance products to residents and businesses across the Cayman Islands. Established in 2011 through the acquisition of a local motor insurer, Saxon transformed into a modern, innovative insurance company, leading the country’s market with its policyholder-first business model and an array of personal and commercial insurance products. Explore More.