Authentic4D is transforming injury claim assessment and resolution in the United States through their proprietary Visual Analytic Platform. The platform provides accuracy, speed and objectivity in reviewing and resolving injury claims arising from worker’s compensation, auto or general liability insurance.
The Authentic4D Claim Assessment Anywhere Enabled Integration enables carriers to request radiology imaging from Authentic4D as part of a treatment plan. As a result, insurance carriers are able to reduce claim cycle time and expenses while achieving faster, more objective and economically fair outcomes.
Dependencies for Package
The following tools and packages are required for correct implementation of the package.
Tools Needed to Complete the Package Installation
The following tools are needed to complete the package installation:
- Duck Creek Claims Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
To use this package, you must also have the following.
- Authentic4D Configuration
- Duck Creek Claims
- Send Http Request Custom Activity Content Exchange Package (pre v12 only)
- Customer Configuration Stored Procedures Package
Installing the Package
After you are granted access to the Content Exchange packages you requested, use the Content Exchange Package Utility to install the package. This utility can be run on the server or on your local machine.
To install a package:
- Download and install version 3.5.0 of the Content Exchange Package Utility.
- Once installed, open the utility and use it to install or unzip your downloaded packages. Learn more about using this utility.
Some packages are completely installed by the Content Exchange Package Utility while others still require some manual steps. The documentation provided with each package includes any manual steps required to successfully install that package.