Copart, Inc. is a global leader in online vehicle auctions. Copart’s innovative technology and online auction platform links sellers to more than 750,000 Members in over 170 countries with more than 250,000 vehicles available online every day.
This Anywhere Enabled Integration provides a convenient and feature-rich user experience between the Copart Assignment Processing Service and Duck Creek Claims for U.S. and U.K. insurers leveraging Duck Creek Personal Auto LOB kits, making it easy for claims teams to schedule a pickup of a totaled vehicle and have it be taken to a salvage yard for auction on their behalf.
Improving both speed of data entry and accuracy, the integration enables the following features and functions from within Duck Creek Claims:
- Creation of appointment record
- Sending of title transmittal information
- Retrieval and attachment of vehicle images
- Updates of appointment status
Dependencies for Package
The following tools and packages are required for correct implementation of the package.
Tools Needed to Complete the Package Installation
The following tools are needed to complete the package installation:
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Azure Account with ability to deploy Functions and create Blob Storage containers
- Duck Creek Claims
- Duck Creek Claims Studio
- Example Author
To use this package, you must also have Duck Creek OnDemand Claims and the following.
Installing the Package
After you are granted access to the Content Exchange packages you requested, use the Content Exchange Package Utility to install the package. This utility can be run on the server or on your local machine.
To install a package:
- Download and install version 3.5.0 of the Content Exchange Package Utility.
- Once installed, open the utility and use it to install or unzip your downloaded packages. Learn more about using this utility.
Some packages are completely installed by the Content Exchange Package Utility while others still require some manual steps. The documentation provided with each package includes any manual steps required to successfully install that package.