Duck Creek PayPal Payment Integration package facilitates payments using PayPal as a collection method, and Credit/Debit Card as channels. This package integrates Duck Creek Policy and PayPal Payment Service. It has been implemented on the latest Duck Creek platform.
Dependencies for Package
The following tools and packages are required for correct implementation of the package.
Tools Needed to Complete the Package Installation
The following tools are needed to complete the package installation:
- Author (Enabled with Express 3.0 features)
- Express (Enabled with Express 3.0 features)
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Visual Studio
To use this package, you must also have.
- Duck Creek Base Product
- AU Base Layer
Installing the Package
After you are granted access to the Content Exchange packages you requested, use the Content Exchange Package Utility to install the package. This utility can be run on the server or on your local machine.
To install a package:
- Download and install version 3.5.0 of the Content Exchange Package Utility.
- Once installed, open the utility and use it to install or unzip your downloaded packages. Learn more about using this utility.
Some packages are completely installed by the Content Exchange Package Utility while others still require some manual steps. The documentation provided with each package includes any manual steps required to successfully install that package.