Our partnership with Duck Creek has allowed Utica to modernize our data architecture, and it’s been a game- changer for creating value for our customers, agents, and employees with actionable business intelligence. Working with Duck Creek was a no-brainer because they enabled the speed to market and agility needed to meet business needs.
Chief Data & Analytics Officer,
Utica National Insurance Group
- Legacy Data Architectures
The existing data architectures did not meet the need for speed to market, organizational agility, or ability for innovation
- Detailed Data Delivery
There was an inability to deliver detailed data vital for business performance monitoring and analysis
- Time-Consuming and Expensive Processes
Tasks like adding new data elements, parsing XML blobs, building star schemas, or data model planning were draining resources
- Implementation of Duck Creek’s cloud-based insurance solutions to modernize data architecture.
- Duck Creek Insights enabled Utica to use data as a strategic, real-time asset. This led to faster adaptation of core applications, easier data capture and leverage across and beyond the organization, and provided crucial information needed for executing intelligent actions.
- Duck Creek’s solution also introduced new methods of automated decision-making, such as AI and advanced analytics.
- Adoption of a simplified data operations framework that streamlined the implementation of new data models.
News And Press Releases
- Utica National Insurance Group chooses Duck Creek Insights OnDemand for Enterprise Data and Analytics
About The Customer
Since its establishment in 1914, Utica National has marked over a century of service, with its base in New Hartford, NY. The company has evolved significantly over the years, earning the title of a Top Insurance Workplace in 2018 by Insurance Business America magazine. With a team of over 1,200 employees across the country, Utica National provides its services through more than 2,200 independent insurance agents nationwide. Despite the challenges of evolving market needs, the company maintains an “A-” or “Excellent” rating with a stable outlook from the A.M. Best Company. Their commitment to service and excellence is visible in their operations and their innovative approach to data architecture and business intelligence. Explore More.