- Datalytics-Defense is designed specifically for the insurance industry and has subject matter expertise built into the technology and reporting
- Advanced analytics helps identify best claims defense practices which can be implemented across the organization
- Complete system integration including: claim data, document management, payment reconciliation, timekeeper rates, and proprietary Datalytics-Defense created data
- Utilizes peer-to-peer comparisons and benchmarks of law firms’ costs and outcomes
- Advanced and proprietary data mining algorithms produce consistent and insightful data compared to the inconsistent and insufficient data produced by UTBMS codes
Milliman Datalytics-Defense® +
Milliman Datalytics-Defense is one of the leading e-billing platforms on the market. It uses proprietary and advanced machine-learning-based algorithms to extract intelligence from carriers’ defense cost invoices and turn that unstructured data into actionable insights. With these growing costs comes a growing need to understand the value received from certain defense strategies. Are some of your legal partners better than others at getting a more cost-efficient settlement? How does venue or claim severity impact the expected outcome of your cases?
Datalytics-Defense is not just another e-billing system. Where similar solutions stop, Datalytics-Defense begins, providing the most accurate information about your legal partner’s performance in order to better control your costs, increase efficiencies, and compare your partners’ actual outcomes to predicted outcomes. Imagine a system that will help you identify your best partners using data driven insights that consider both defense costs and claim outcomes.
Datalytics-Defense extends the capability of Duck Creek Claims by enabling carriers to use analytics and algorithms to detect patterns in attorney billing practices, thus allowing a better understanding of litigation costs and strategies. Duck Creek and Milliman together have developed an Anywhere Enabled Integration between platforms for mutual clients looking for a jumpstart on an implementation through Duck Creek’s Anywhere API program.