We knew we had to do something different and that it was time for an upgrade, which is how we ended up connecting with Duck Creek Technologies.
- Legacy Technology Systems
GAINSCO’s existing policy administration and billing systems were predominantly run on mid-frame legacy applications, which were not ideal for modern programming and had a dwindling talent pool.
- National Expansion
The company aimed to expand its operations into 44 states, which required a scalable and flexible tech infrastructure.
- The choice fell on Duck Creek Technologies due to its strong suite of integration capabilities, and the right levels of functionality that did not require reliance on proprietary technology.
- The selected solution comprised Duck Creek OnDemand, Duck Creek Policy, Duck Creek Billing, and Duck Creek Distribution Management to replace the legacy technology.
- The new architecture provided everyone with the same view, bridging the gap between the agency facing and internal facing systems.
GAINSCO also utilized integrations from our partner ecosystem to reach their goals:
News And Press Releases
- Duck Creek’s Cloud-Based Software Enables GAINSCO Auto Insurance® to Scale in its Journey Towards Expansion
About the Customer
GAINSCO Auto Insurance® is a Dallas, Texas-based property and casualty insurance company concentrating on the non-standard personal auto insurance market, specializing in minimum limits personal auto insurance. GAINSCO is an expansionary company, selling its insurance policies in 21 states through independent agents and directly to customers via digital channels, with insurance operations conducted through MGA Insurance Company, Inc. In December 2020, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company acquired GAINSCO, Inc. and its subsidiaries.