Quadient Inspire, an award-winning and market leading customer communications management platform, integrates with existing core systems and allows insurance carriers to create, assemble and deliver personalized, compliant and highly complex customer communications across all channels, from one centralized hub.
This Anywhere Enabled Integration (AEI) for Quadient Inspire provides enhanced omnichannel distribution capabilities to users of Duck Creek Policy by leveraging Quadient’s CXM solutions, including customer experience orchestration and customer journey mapping. The accelerator enables insurance business users to send interactive and personalized communications through a customer’s preferred channel and monitor and improve the overall customer experience. Additional integration features include the ability to:
- Migrate communications from existing platforms into a centralized hub
- Consolidate communications by designing templates that can be personalized and delivered to any channel and for any device
- Empower business users to make content changes in a controlled environment to ensure compliance, without reliance on IT
- Gain quick access to archive and retrieval of communications
Learn more about Quadient for Duck Creek Policy
Dependencies for Package
The following tools and packages are required for correct implementation of the package.
Tools Needed to Complete the Package Installation
The following tools are needed to complete the package installation:
- Duck Creek Author
To use this package, you must also have the following.
- Duck Creek Express
Installing the Package
After you are granted access to the Content Exchange packages you requested, use the Content Exchange Package Utility to install the package. This utility can be run on the server or on your local machine.
To install a package:
- Download and install version 3.5.0 of the Content Exchange Package Utility.
- Once installed, open the utility and use it to install or unzip your downloaded packages. Learn more about using this utility.
Some packages are completely installed by the Content Exchange Package Utility while others still require some manual steps. The documentation provided with each package includes any manual steps required to successfully install that package.