InsurePay® provides a pay-as-you-go (PayGo) billing solution. With pay-as-you-go billing, the insurance premium payment is based on actual payroll information and is remitted to the carrier over the policy term based on the payroll frequency. Each payroll period, the policyholder's bank account is automatically drafted and the exact payment due for that payroll period is paid to the carrier via integration with Duck Creek Billing. This enables quicker payment turnaround of actual amounts due.
Learn more about InsurePay + Duck Creek.
Dependencies for Package
The following tools and packages are required for correct implementation of the package.
Tools Needed to Complete the Package Installation
The following tools are needed to complete the package installation:
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Azure Account with ability to create Azure Logic Apps
To use this package, you must also have the following.
- Commercial Templates Workers Compensation
- Duck Creek Billing (Verified on 188.8.131.5249)
Installing the Package
After you are granted access to the Content Exchange packages you requested, use the Content Exchange Package Utility to install the package. This utility can be run on the server or on your local machine.
To install a package:
- Download and install version 3.5.0 of the Content Exchange Package Utility.
- Once installed, open the utility and use it to install or unzip your downloaded packages. Learn more about using this utility.
Some packages are completely installed by the Content Exchange Package Utility while others still require some manual steps. The documentation provided with each package includes any manual steps required to successfully install that package.