- gradient A.I. provides A.I. models to augment internal underwriting teams, enabling more accuracy in underwriting and pricing and augmenting internal claims teams, as well as enabling more information faster and more accurate predictions of ultimate claim costs and claim outcomes
- Don’t settle! Combine speed and accuracy – leverage the efficiencies of automation and system integrations with the accuracy of A.I.-powered predictive models
- Leverage A.I. models to solve your most complex business problems in underwriting, pricing, and claims management
- Be faster than your competition – rapidly deploy multiple A.I. models in your business in minimal time, unlike the months and months it typically takes companies to develop, test, and eventually deploy
- Increase automation with smart assignments, automated quoting, straight-through processing, and more – enhance your efficiencies and create more margin for your business through A.I. decision support models for your internal workflows
gradient A.I. +
Based in Cambridge, Mass, gradient A.I. launched in 2012 inside Milliman, Inc. In 2018, gradient A.I. spun out to become an independent tech company. gradient A.I.’s team of data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers build AI predictive analytics software solutions exclusively to serve, empower, and transform the insurance industry. gradient A.I.’s mission is to deliver substantial ROI across a client’s enterprise: underwriting, pricing, risk management, sales/distribution, loss prevention, and more.
gradient A.I.’s current solutions are built using the most advanced in artificial intelligence technologies for:
- Predictive Analytics for Underwriting and Pricing
- Predictive Analytics for Claims Management
- Data Warehousing
Leveraging big data, including proprietary technology to ingest structured and unstructured data, dozens of third-party data sources, the power of A.I., and advanced analytics, gradient A.I.’s solutions out-deliver and outperform the rest.