Coverage Verifier Auto provides personal auto insurers with the policy-level information they need to make better risk selection and pricing decisions. Coverage Verifier Auto satisfies the industry's need for accurate underwriting information. The system supplies a wealth of policy-level information — information you can use to verify coverage representations on the application and support sophisticated market pricing and segmentation.
Use Coverage Verifier Auto to:
- identify personal auto risks with current, lapsed, or suspended coverage
- confirm appropriate pricing tiers and discounts
- reduce processing time
- increase productivity
- improve customer service
- improve agent satisfaction
- increase sales-close ratios
Dependencies for Package
The following tools and packages are required for correct implementation of the package.
Tools Needed to Complete the Package Installation
The following tools are needed to complete the package installation:
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Visual Studio
- Test Automation Center (TAC)
To use this package, you must also have the following packages:
- Personal Lines Base LOB Kit
- Personal Home or Personal Auto LOB Kit
Installing the Package
After you are granted access to the Content Exchange packages you requested, use the Content Exchange Package Utility to install the package. This utility can be run on the server or on your local machine.
To install a package:
- Download and install version 3.5.0 of the Content Exchange Package Utility.
- Once installed, open the utility and use it to install or unzip your downloaded packages. Learn more about using this utility.
Some packages are completely installed by the Content Exchange Package Utility while others still require some manual steps. The documentation provided with each package includes any manual steps required to successfully install that package.