- Forward-looking product strategy and continual financial investment in InsurTech innovation
- Utilant’s Loss Control 360 is the hub connecting an integrated ecosystem of insurance core systems, inspection firms and InsurTech companies with supporting technologies
- Global implementation experience with large, international organizations requiring separation between operating divisions, support for multiple languages, currencies and more
- Rapid deployment implementations with smaller, down market organizations looking to digitize and streamline their workflow
- Risk mitigation improvement and internal efficiency gains
- System provides ability to track the completion of work and compliance of the risk engineer, vendor, and policyholder
- Reduction in losses and improvement in loss ratio
Utilant is one of the fastest growing global InsurTech software companies today, creating modern and intelligent loss control technology for Property and Casualty insurance companies. Utilant’s Loss Control 360 is the “best-in-class” Loss Control Survey Management Platform for global P&C insurance carriers and top risk engineering companies, establishing a hub connecting insurance core systems, inspection firms, and InsurTechs with supporting technologies, to provide enhanced capabilities to automate, identify, manage, and reduce risks. Utilant’s software development is centralized out of Buffalo, NY with robust professional service implementation capabilities, as well as specialized customer-centric resources that partner closely with client or system integrators.
Utilant’s Loss Control 360 platform is a highly customizable data collection and loss control inspection management system with a 15 year industry tenure. The solution supports Commercial, Personal, and Specialty lines, and is deployed via a SaaS model. Loss Control 360 uses a combination of contributory, proprietary, and third-party data, and offers a subscription-based pricing model based on the volume and complexity of the client’s needs. The platform plugin layer allows customization that can include – Divisional Security of Entities in the System, Mobile Compatibility for iOS, Android and Win 7 and 10, Client Portal, Account Management System, International Product Requirements, Standardized Integrations, Premium Audit, and Self-survey.
The Loss Control 360 platform helps Insurers to effectively survey and score risks for an efficient underwriting process across all lines of commercial and residential business. A typical implementation provides positive ROI within the first year.