Must be a current Duck Creek customer with a live solution and be willing and able to send a representative to Formation, if chosen as a winner.
Your submission should detail a compelling transformation story that demonstrates:
- The impact on the client, company, and industry. Include both quantitative and qualitative results such as:
- productivity enhancements
- cost reductions, end user feedback, etc
- a clear description of the nominee’s innovative contributions
- Creative thinking and problem-solving in the use of Duck Creek Technologies’ suite.
- A major change, enhancement or innovation implemented that addressed a business issue or market need.
- Teamwork and collaboration to achieve a project goal and/or overcome a challenge. This can also include collaboration with systems integrator or solution partner(s).
Agreement to Official Rules:
Please remember the following important dates:
|Award Submission Deadline:||March 17, 2023|
|Notification of Winner:||April 14, 2023|
|Presentation of Award:||May 10, 2023|
- Submissions should be submitted online only.
- The deadline for award submissions is March 17, 2023.
- Each author can submit multiple award submissions but only one award may be chosen per organization.
- All submissions must be submitted and presented in English.
- Submissions should be no longer than 3,000 characters (including spaces and punctuation).
- Submissions should be text only, and not include any charts, graphs, images.
- The review committee will review submissions and select award winners on or about April 14, 2023.
Please contact Denise Miller, Director, Channel Marketing, with any questions.
Submissions should include responses to the following questions:
Duck Creek Standard of Excellence Customer Awards Official Program Rules:
- Must be a current Duck Creek Customer who utilizes a “live” solution (i.e., a solution that has already been implemented);
- Must be willing to share a compelling success story; and
- Must send a representative to accept the award in the event that entrant’s submission is selected as a winner, to the 2023 Formation conference, May 8-10 at the Hilton Bonnet Creek in Orlando, FL. Customer is responsible for any related costs including without limitation travel, meals and accommodations.
2. Agreement to Official Program Rules
Participation in the Program constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Program Rules and the decisions of Duck Creek which may be made in Duck Creek’s sole discretion, which are final and binding.
3. Entry Period
All entries/nominations must be submitted to Duck Creek on or before March 17, 2023.
On or about April 14, 2023, Duck Creek will select the award recipients and notify them via email or telephone. Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Program Rules and the award is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Duck Creek will name an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries.
Acceptance of an award constitutes permission for Duck Creek to use the recipient’s name, submission content, logo and all associated trademarks for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Duck Creek agrees to review any use of such name, logo or trademark in advance with recipient for approval, provided that such approval may not be unreasonably withheld by recipient.
6. Release, Indemnity and Limitations of Liability
By participating in the Program, entrants agree to fully release Duck Creek, its affiliated or related entities, and their respective individual officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, as well as any other entities associated with the Program and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Program or receipt of any award including, without limitation: (a) any technical errors associated with the Program, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Program; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads; and/or (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Program, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Program, the announcement of the award recipient, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Program-related materials. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program or otherwise. Duck Creek shall not be liable for any punitive, consequential, or indirect damages and in no event will Duck Creek’s liability for any claim whatsoever arising out of or related to the Program exceed $100. By participating in the Program, entrant agrees to indemnify and defend Duck Creek from and against any third party claim alleging or related to any injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Program or acceptance or receipt of the award.
7. Release, Indemnity and Limitations of Liability