Please remember the following important dates:
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||March 15, 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection:||March 17, 2023|
|First Draft Presentation Submission||March 31, 2023|
|Final Presentation Submission:||April 14, 2023|
|Presentation Dry Run:||April 17-28, 2023|
|Conference Dates:||May 8-10, 2023|
Each presentation will last 30 minutes and will be presented as one of the conference Breakout Sessions. You will be informed of your session date and the time of your presentation upon receiving the message your session was selected.
Presentation Theme/Topics: The theme of Formation ‘23 is Building Together. The human experience will drive the next era of insurance. Meaningful interactions that foster trust, earn loyalty, and create lasting value will become even more important. Formation ‘23 will empower our community with the insights, technology, and inspiration to build these experiences. Please consider this theme as you develop your concept. Presentations can focus on the following areas listed below (you may also submit other applicable topics):
- Accelerate Speed to Market
- Optimize Experiences
- Grow Distribution Channels
- Maximize Operational Efficiency
- Harness Innovative Technology
- Execute with Intelligence
- Duck Creek Policy
- Duck Creek Claims
- Duck Creek Digital Engagement – Producer
- Duck Creek Reinsurance
- Duck Creek OnDemand
- Duck Creek Billing
- Duck Creek Insights
- Duck Creek Distribution Management
- Duck Creek Digital Customer Service powered by Glia
- Duck Creek Suite
- Implementation Success
- Abstracts should be submitted online only.
- The deadline for abstract submissions is March 15, 2023
- Each author can submit multiple abstract submissions but only one abstract may be chosen per author for a presentation.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 3,000 characters (including spaces and punctuation.)
- Abstracts should be text only, and not include any charts, graphs, images.
- Abstracts should be within any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- The review committee will review abstracts and respond to all submissions by the listed date.
- Selected authors of abstracts will receive a free pass to Formation ’23. Travel costs and accommodations are not included.
Submit Your Abstract Here
For questions about Call For Papers submission, please contact Jacqueline Clements email@example.com