The team of data scientists and insurance technology experts at Gradient AI build predictive analytics software solutions specifically for the insurance industry. Gradient’s mission is to deliver substantial ROI across a client’s enterprise by better determination of risk, more accurate premium pricing, improved risk management, increased operational efficiency, reduction in claim severity, enhanced loss mitigation, maximized subrogation, and more.
This package integrates the Gradient AI Early Claim Prediction Model for Workers' Compensation Losses into the Automated Assignment Engine of Duck Creek Claims. The integration generates a score from Gradient AI based on injury data sent from Duck Creek Claims. This flexible and scalable package includes source code and configuration for the custom extensions of Duck Creek Claims needed to (1) send claims data to Gradient AI, and (2) incorporate the resulting severity score into rules used by Duck Creek Claims.
Dependencies for Package
The following tools and packages are required for correct implementation of the package.
Tools Needed to Complete the Package Installation
The following tools are needed to complete the package installation:
- Visual Studio
- Azure Account with ability to create Azure Functions
- SQL Server
- Duck Creek Claims
- Duck Creek Claims Studio
This package has been validated on Claims: 220.127.116.11 and the OnDemand Claims March 2022 Release.
- Send Http Request Custom Activity - This only applies if installing on a v11 instance of Duck Creek Claims
- Duck Creek Claims RESTful V2.0 APIs - This only applies if installing on a v11 instance of Duck Creek Claims
Installing the Package
After you are granted access to the Content Exchange packages you requested, use the Content Exchange Package Utility to install the package. This utility can be run on the server or on your local machine.
To install a package:
- Download and install version 3.5.0 of the Content Exchange Package Utility.
- Once installed, open the utility and use it to install or unzip your downloaded packages. Learn more about using this utility.
Some packages are completely installed by the Content Exchange Package Utility while others still require some manual steps. The documentation provided with each package includes any manual steps required to successfully install that package.